Our Fundraising Commitment
What you can expect from us as a Supporter
Our life changing service for asylum seekers and refugees is only possible thanks to our generous supporters. We wish to honour this support by ensuring our fundraising and communication is legal, open, honest and respectful. We have set out what you can expect from us below.
- We do not employ fundraising agencies, street fundraisers, or undertake telephone fundraising programmes.
- We will never sell or share your information with any other organisation without your explicit consent. We will store your information securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- We endeavour to acknowledge any donation you make providing you have given us your contact details. We only contact people who have made a donation to the Boaz Trust or who have specifically opted in to receiving further contact from us. You can opt out of all or certain forms of communication at any time.
- We will not apply undue pressure on you to make a donation, and if you do not want to give or wish to cease giving, we will respect your decision. We want our fundraising to be a positive experience.
- In our communication we will be clear about who we are, what we do and how your gift is used. Requests for reasonable information on our fundraising will be answered.
- If you have any concerns about our fundraising you are free to raise those with us and if you are not satisfied then you can contact us to complain.
- We abide by all legislation and best practise relating to client support, charity management and fundraising.